How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE to any one RRB only depending on their eligibility which is governed by type of disability. Application to more than one RRB will lead to rejection of all the applications.
- Modification of Application: Kindly ensure that the application is filled in correctly, the first time itself, as a fee of Rs. 100/- is applicable even to candidates belonging to exempted categories (i.e. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Woman/Minority/Economically Backward Class candidates etc.) for modification of application.
- No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRBs.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
- Candidates must have a valid email ID and a Mobile Number which should be kept active till the declaration of results. All the communications will be through email / SMS only.
- Keep ready a scanned / digital copy of one recent passport size colour photograph (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, 20 KB to 50 KB size) of yours and scribe (if applicable).
- SC/ST candidates who want to avail facility of free travel should also keep a scanned copy of SC/ST certificate for uploading (JPG/JPEG format, 50 KB to 100 KB size).
- Click on 'NEW REGISTRATION' to apply fresh to any RRB.
- Select RRB for which you wish to submit the application and click on the 'APPLY NOW' button. Details of vacancies in the selected RRB can be seen before applying.
- The stages in registration are as follows:
Preliminary Stage – I : Basic details of disability. Preliminary Stage – II : Candidate’s basic details. Activation Stage – III : Validation of Email ID & Registration Number generation. Post preference etc. Stage – IV : Choice of Posts, Language of exam, Scribe details, Address for communication & Educational details. Documents Uploading Stage – V : Upload of Scanned Photograph & SC/ST caste certificate (if applicable). Modification, Stage – VI : Payment for Modification of application.
- In the Preliminary Registration (Stage – I) page, select your extent of disability in percentage, type of disability, requirement of Scribe etc. from the drop down list.
- In the Preliminary Registration (Stage – II), fill in the details like Name, Father's name, Date of birth, Community, Email Id, Mobile number and other details related to the 10th/SSLC, 12th certificate, etc. The details must match that of relevant i.e. 10 th/12th class certificate/marks sheet.
- The next stage is the Activation (Stage – III), where the email id and the mobile number provided are validated and a Registration Number is generated. Candidates will not be able to proceed to the next stage if they have not given valid email id. On submission of details as in Stage - II, an email will be received in the registered email ID with a link for activation. On clicking the link, the registration number will be generated and a confirmation page will be displayed.
- You can proceed to the Stage - IV of registration next through the 'Candidate Login'
menu from the home page of the registration portal and login with your
Registration number and Date of birth. On successful login, the list of posts
(in the selected RRB) for which you are eligible will be displayed. You have to set the preferences for the various posts that you are eligible for, in the RRB applied to.
You also have to fill in your Educational Qualification details and address for communication. The language of examination should be selected from list of languages applicable for selected RRB. Further, if candidate is eligible for scribe and has chosen to take assistance of scribe, the details of scribe should be filled in.
Please note that:
- Same Scribe cannot be used by more than one candidate.
- Scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for this examination. If violation of above is detected at any stage, candidature of both candidate and scribe will be cancelled.
SC/ST candidates, who wish to avail free travel authority, have to upload the scanned copy of their caste certificate. The scanned file should be of JPG/JPEG format and file size should be between 50 KB and 100 KB.
Please note that if the photo is improper, the candidature will be rejected (Refer to instructions for uploading).
Those candidates who have chosen to take assistance of scribe will have to also upload the passport size colour photograph of scribe (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, 20 KB to 50 KB).
After the final submission, you can print out the application for reference. The application printout need NOT be sent to the RRB. Please note that this facility will be available till 05.10.2015 only.
For modification of application already submitted go to ‘Modify Application’ link on Registration Portal.
The candidate will have two options when he/she logins through the ' Modify Application' mode.
Please note that following fields can not be modified: Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, email ID and Mobile number. Therefore candidate should make these entries very carefully.
The two options available are:
- Modify Application in the same RRB : Candidates can make any changes to their application within the RRB to which they have applied.
- Modify Application and apply to different RRB : Candidates who have applied to one RRB can opt to apply to a different RRB altogether.
After making payment, the candidates can go to 'Modify Application' link. They will be prompted to Login. On successful Login, candidate is required to select one or more data group to which the modification pertains namely:
- Change in RRB
- Change in Disability Related Data
- Change in Personal Information
- Change in Post Preference
- Change in Photo/Certificate Uploaded
Payment can be made using one of the following modes:
- Credit/Debit Cards, Net banking (Payment facility closes on 20.09.2015)
Candidates can pay through Credit/Debit cards and Net banking of various banks. Transaction charges are applicable extra.
- SBI Bank Challan (Payment facility closes on 18.09.2015)
Candidates can download the Bank Challan pre-filled with their specific details and make the payment in any branch of SBI and associated banks. Transaction charges are applicable extra.
II. Post Office (Payment facility closes on 18.09.2015)
- Post Office Challan Candidates can download the Postal Challan pre-filled with their specific details and make the payment in any computerized post office across the country. Processing charges are applicable extra.
Candidates will have to wait for three days in case of Post Office / SBI Challan and one day for Online payments, after making their payment for the verification to be completed. Only when the payment is verified, the candidate can modify their application.
For payment of modification fees through banks candidate needs to select Modify Application option in payment category option. Thereafter details such as Reference Number (Registration Number), Name, Date of Birth, Email, Mobile Number etc. are required to be filled in. On submission of these details various options like Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, Challan will appear alongwith applicable transaction charges. Candidate can choose one of the options and proceed with payment. Similarly for Postal Challan also candidate will be required to provide basic information for generation of Challan.