FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
- Try to submit the application earlier as there will be bunching. Speed for On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
- There are five stages in registration. Your registration is successful only on completion of all the stages and photo upload. You will receive an email and SMS alert on the completion of successful registration. After the preliminary registration, you will receive the Registration Number. Please preserve it for future use as all subsequent logins are only based the Registration Number and your Date of Birth. Kindly note that successful registration does not imply that application has been accepted. Eligible/Rejection status will be displayed after scrutiny.
- The Registration Number is sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./ official /company email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response emails. Please contact Helpdesk if you are unable to proceed with your registration.
- In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the hard copy (printout) of the Application.
- Please refer to Point No.4. If you do not get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.
- "Reply to" email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for "Acknowledgment", "Vacation Mail", "Friendship Offers", "Sales Offers" etc. Our email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
- You need not respond to auto-response emails. But please preserve the Registration ID, which is the main basis for your future logins to reprint application, download Admit Card etc.
- For technical queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) REGISTRATION NUMBER (2) DATE OF BIRTH & (3) FULL NAME as entered in application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
- You have to be very careful when you fill in your registration. You will be prompted to check the correctness of the data entered at submission of every stage. Once you submit data for generation of activation link, the change in the data is possible only through ‘Modify Application’ link after completing the on going process of registration and payment of Rs 100. Further, following fields can not be changed even through Modify Application link: Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, email ID and Mobile number. Therefore you should make these entries very carefully. For modification of the application already submitted you have to choose 'Modify Application' from the Home Page of the Registration Portal. You have to pay Edit Fee of Rs.100/- for modifying an application made already. After successful payment of the fee, you can edit your application in the same RRB or change your application from one RRB to another. HOWEVER as mentioned above, you will not be able to change: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, email ID and Mobile number. No Fee Exemption is available for modification of application even to exempted categories e.g.- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/ Woman/Minority/Economically Backward Class etc.
- Yes. To change your application from one RRB to another, choose 'Modify Application' from the Home Page of the Registration Portal. You have to pay Edit Fee of Rs.100/- for modifying an application made already. After successful payment of the fee, you can proceed with the modification and complete your registration for another RRB.
- Once you have submitted your details for Primary Registration and the Registration Number has been generated, you cannot modify these details immediately. Please complete the full registration and then choose the "Modify Application" option from the main page of the website and make change in any of the details (except Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, email ID and Mobile number) or apply to another RRB altogether.
However if you have not submitted data for activation of link, you can modify the data entered so far.
- Exam centre will be allocated anywhere in India. The centre allocation will be in the jurisdiction of the RRB applied to (OR) near to the city/place mentioned in the address for communication. This will depend upon the capacity available at various centers.